The UNEXMIN project kick-off meeting took place in Miskolc, Hungary on the 18th to 19th of February, 2016. Thirteen organisations from seven countries across Europe are collaborating in an ambitious project to develop a submersible robotic system for the surveying and exploration of flooded mines. The €5M project, funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research programme, will include the development of a Robotic Explorer (UX-1) for autonomous 3D mine-mapping to gather valuable geological information which cannot be obtained in any other way: in general the mines will be too deep and dangerous for access by human divers.
https://www.unexmin.eu/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/unexmin-presentation.jpg 1152 2048 Luis Lopes https://www.unexmin.eu/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/unexmin-logo-full-300x66.png Luis Lopes2016-02-16 13:00:462017-09-01 12:42:28UNEXMIN kick-off meeting
Recently on UNEXMIN…
- Getting started with UNEXUP! 11th February 2020
- UNEXUP – continuing the UNEXMIN success story 3rd February 2020
- UNEXMIN at the Raw Materials Week 2019 – a success story 25th November 2019
- The UX-1 robot will be presented at the Raw Materials Week 2019 13th November 2019
- The closure of the UNEXMIN H2020 project 31st October 2019