The UNEXMIN project kick-off meeting took place in Miskolc, Hungary on the 18th to 19th of February, 2016. Thirteen organisations from seven countries across Europe are collaborating in an ambitious project to develop a submersible robotic system for the surveying and exploration of flooded mines. The €5M project, funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research programme, will include the development of a Robotic Explorer (UX-1) for autonomous 3D mine-mapping to gather valuable geological information which cannot be obtained in any other way: in general the mines will be too deep and dangerous for access by human divers.
https://www.unexmin.eu/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/unexmin-presentation.jpg 1152 2048 Luis Lopes https://www.unexmin.eu/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/unexmin-logo-full-300x66.png Luis Lopes2016-02-16 13:00:462021-01-05 15:37:38UNEXMIN kick-off meeting
Recently on UNEXMIN…
- UNEXUP at EGU2020: Sharing Geoscience Online 11th May 2020
- UNEXUP e-meeting on “risk mitigation measures” 4th May 2020
- Technical Requirements of UNEXUP 21st April 2020
- Consortium e-meeting – Technical Requirements and Commercialization plan 30th March 2020
- Our first Press Release has been published! 16th March 2020
I want to know about…
There are no upcoming events at this time.