“Mines and Technology 2017 will focus on optimising mining efficiency with cutting-edge technologies. Based on the practical case studies from the leading mining companies in the world and presentations from innovative solution providers, Mines and Technology will address only the most critical topics and concerns of the target market and which technologies are best placed to address these. Mines and Technology is a brand being born from a long-standing expertise in the mining sector. Having produced cutting edge publications such as Mining Magazine, Mining Journal, People and the Environment, GeoDrilling International and Australia’s Mining Monthly, Mines and Technology already has the existing expertise when it comes to knowledge and content. This is then combined with our existing event expertise as we are responsible for the world’s largest mining investment event, Mines and Money.”
- This event has passed.
Mines and Technology 2017 Helsinki
29th May 2017 - 1st June 2017
Recently on UNEXMIN…
- UNEXUP at EGU2020: Sharing Geoscience Online 11th May 2020
- UNEXUP e-meeting on “risk mitigation measures” 4th May 2020
- Technical Requirements of UNEXUP 21st April 2020
- Consortium e-meeting – Technical Requirements and Commercialization plan 30th March 2020
- Our first Press Release has been published! 16th March 2020
I want to know about…
There are no upcoming events at this time.